Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Wanna be




As what I have said on my previous entry about vanity and high maintenance, here I am again trying hard and doing my best to look and feel good. I just went back on working out the past 2 weeks and OH my effen gorgeous body! I would really want to have Mark Nelson's body. Beauty and wellness has always been my opt since I started being an athlete way back in High School. Lucky that i live near by UPD and QC circle. I used to ran a marathon before, tried 10K and 20K long run. I don't think I can do it again this time cause I've been smoking and drinking for the past 11 years of my life. But I am still doing what a super model should do, always keep myself fit and fab and be ready for photo shoot whenever and wherever. Well I should give myself credit for looking good at least on pictures. Having a balance body proportion do the tricks when it comes to fashion or body shots. Arms shouldn't be to bulky if you have a short frame like mine, waist shouldn't exceed the 29" and shoulders have to be aligned. Always stand straight cause this will make you look taller and if you have a short legs, try to stretch them and don't wear to long top that will hide your waist and if your going half naked especially in the beach, try to wear board shorts that are not to long, above or knee length will do and the waist should be at least 3 inches down from your belly button to show those obleique cuts famously known as the sex cuts on guys.

Break outs. I have just tried L'Oreal for Men products and in the 1st two weeks of using them, I saw positive results and I don't know if that was the result of having Facial care cause I tried these products right after I got the facial treatment. Then after a month, I wasn't able to go back to the DermClinic for my regular Facial care so I got break outs. Now I am suffering major blemishes on my jaw lines and chin area and I just cannot stand staring at my face in front of the mirror. I will make sure this time every payday I will visit Facial Salon.I cannot afford to have more pimple scars so called blemishes on my face anymore. We only live once, lets make the most out of it. If this will be my way of living...then be it, I will do everything to keep my self gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment