Monday, November 9, 2009

Top 10 birthday Special

I am a fan of Chico and dell, so don't be amuse if my blogging style sounds like the morning rush (inggitera lang talaga ko kahit shongaks me mag enggla, gowrah parin mag blog). Since they have been doing top 10 every 30 minutes of their daily show, that is actually my favorite part, every time they discuss each entry is an opportunity for Chico and Dell to argue, share, change point of view, gather fact and information. So ako naman si Ingiterang Palaka...wanna have my top 10 to. and my first entry is my Top 10 Birthday wishes. OMG! i just can't believe I'm 17.

1. I wanna be as rich and thin as Paris Hilton...(parang mejo laos na si Paris.)

2. I want to have my own apartment (I've been dying to move out of my mom's house this year and yet...year has almost come to an end and I'm still living with my mom)

3. I wanna have a new Miniature Pincher again (I still remember how my poor mini pincher pe-we died. I accidentally killed my dog way back in High School, and dahil nga inggitera ako...i wanna have dog like celebrities and my other friends does. Eastwood is a pet friendly City so why not go display your self with a lovely puppy...I'm thinking what if instead of a dog, maybe it's better if i will just have a black piglet, that will be Kabowg sa papampam...and this will be my next entry)

4. A black piglet (I love catching attention, i always have this feeling na maganda ako...oh well hindi naman nalalayo at mejo true naman, in short, I am Papansin, but not to the extend that i have to make a really big exena just to caught attention, i want people to envy me, to the extend that they wish they were born like me. hehehe! and having a black piglet will make me different, no body here in Manila does this right?)

5. DSLR Nikon D90 or D60 (I've been wanting to do photography since last year, and i actually made a check list for this year which in fact, none of the items i listed has been bought, this include a DSLR Camera, so i will just put this on my wish, who knows? Santa Clause might read this blog and Christmas is fast approaching, forgive me Santa for being a naughty gay)

6. Laptop (Again, an item on my check list for this year, actually it was been one of my item for my endless check list saga. argh! its so hard to save money especially if you always go out of town almost every 2 months)

7. An original Ray-Ban aviator...(I think if you are a fashion whore, you must have this, and i don't buy imitation...ukay ukay lang pwede but greenhills and japeyks brand are a big no no for me.)

8. How about a Techno Marine (yun mga model which ranging from 30-40 KYAWS ha!)

9. Good Health (I've been an athlete since high school and i just wanna keep my body fit and young forever as much as i can, and i am so worried cause lately I've been going out often, partying, smoking, and argh! Lord Gracious forgive me for abusing mg body)

10. And the Finale.....WORLD PEACE! (i know, it's a cliche' but what can I do, a beauty queen will always be a beauty queen. we are tied for this forever saga of humanity, lets bring the world in Peace, parang mali! nabobobo talaga ko pag Beauty contest)

No comments:

Post a Comment