Monday, November 30, 2009

Powerpuff Girls



I am thinking of a name for my group of friend, Rene and Earl. We were office mates before Rene transferred to a different company, although his working in other company now, we still manage to find time to hang out and bond. Usually we do breakfast meeting every Friday or Saturday morning after my shift and Earl's at 8 am. We love to shop in Ukay-Ukay. Good thing that Rene lives just nearby Eastwood City and his new office is also located in Eastwood. We love to talk about life in general, we always make sure that we are updated with whats going on with each others life. Even if we have different sets or group of friends, we manage to fit in our self into each others life, especially Earl, he often tagged me along to his friends special event, Rene with his former office mates, Rene probably is the most Anti-Social among 3 of us, He seldom go out and most likely you cannot be friend with him if he is not your acquaintance or office mate. Let me introduced each of us in my own point of view since this is my blog spot. LOL!

Bubbles (Rene Sulit)
Sensitive and soft, he is friendly especially with his neighbors. Among 3 of us, Bubbles is the gentle one, high maintenance caused he cannot go in public places without companion, he is prone to snatchers or some masasamang elemento, and call boys. Maybe the way he look, which I don't really understand because HINDI naman cia mukhang MAYAMAN! hehehe! Me and Earl love bubbles because we can always count on him when it comes to financial crisis. Bubbles has trust issues with strangers but when you get to know him, he will give a hundred percent of his trust and that is why a lot of his friends seems to forget paying their credit to Rene. We always remind him to don't easily trust friends especially when it comes to money, and don't lend what he cannot afford to lose.

Blossoms (Earl Ligan)
I admit, among 3 of us, blossoms is the prettiest, regardless of weight issues, still Blossom has a gorgeous face which drive a lot of guys crazy over him. Each of us has our own strength and blossom got Beauty, he uses this to protect us from evil forces. This also made his way to be crowned as the most common or so called mutual friend in Facebook. Every guys are linked with Blossoms because everybody wants to have a piece of him. KAW na MAGANDA (http:kawnamaganda.blogspot.com). Blossoms and bubbles were team mates before and me, I admit got crazy over him and that is why we became close, it started by just eating lunch together, then hang out after work, then out of town trip and came to a point that we spend our free time at Blossoms hometown in Laguna. We sisters just cannot afford to lose track with each other. As for best friend theory, If I will be given a chance to be Blossoms boyfriend, I won't take it. The best way to have blossom is to be his friend, because Blossoms definitely an expert when it comes to friendship, he will take care of you and will protect you. A true friend to keep forever.

Buttercup (Me)
Since this is my blogspot, I will be bias and of course, even if we are sisters, I will still make my self look more beautiful among 3 of us. LOL. I am buttercup, confidently I can say that I am the strongest among 3 of us, It's because the trials and all what I've gone through in life. In-spite what I've learned in life, there are still a lot of things that I don't know and that is where Bubbles and Blossoms extend their hands. They treat me as fragile. Sometimes in life we cannot avoid to get hurt, but I am not afraid for inevitable things because I have all my sisters with me. They will cry for me, will fight for me, and will protect me. I am wondering if they can also die for me? hehehe! Hope it won't go to that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment