Friday, November 6, 2009

I am now 1 of the Fab Princesses


How do I get into this group of princesses? Let me tell you the story and you will say that Universe does really conspire to make things happen.


A little introduction of me. I've been out ever since high school, since then I was trying hard to be accepted and doing my best to correct the misconception about gays. Well! You cannot say what other people think, and what other people think is none of our business. Since then I never really had like a group of gay friends. Most of my old friends are straight and they love me. But its still different to have someone who can understand and can relate to each other better.


It started when I broke up with my 7 years partner Anthony, my college sweet heart way back in SLU Baguio. I thought that I missed a lot cause I've been focusing on my previous relationship and devoted my self and yet in the end, I am the one who gave up. I felt like my clock is ticking and I need to do something if I wanna be happy. So with the help of my friend Earl, he recommended me to sign up for a planetromeo account. A website where all gays comes in all sizes, shapes and colors. Hoping that I will meet the man of my dream, there where I stumbled into this chubby gay guy named LANCE. I was so attracted on how he projected himself, Lance shout out status on his planet account was “can you help me find what I'm looking for” something like that, and my pick up line was “are you looking for someone in particular?” and from that we started sharing each others secret. I thought that I can make him like me, he likes me but not that like like thing. He invited me to hang out with them one night at O bar in the ever famous Malars. 1st time I met him he was with Mark, Will, Ernest, and I cannot remember the other. So and so, I was so damn into this guy, I never thought that I can fall with a chubby guy as if I am so gorgeous to be choosey. But things did not work between me and Lance the way I thought it would be. All I can say now is that Lance gave me something that I really need. A group of princess that reign malate.


Lance tagged me along with his group of friends who are now all my friendship.


Kakainggit talaga whenever Lance brag about his friends. So talagang pinagsiksikan ko sarili ko. I told to my self na I need to be in this group, I wanna be a princess, it's like my childhood dream. Lol.


Thank you Lance!


No comments:

Post a Comment